BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Monday, May 09, 2005

how predictable...

How predictable was to know that I had been dreaming all along. The last two weeks, I have been traveling a lot; just before leaving last week, you came to visit but had nothing to say... but at the end you did and you decided to leave it upon my return. Now I am back and I find out how your life has changed... were we meant to find each other again last week? Now you are here facing the upcoming paternity... I cried, it hurted too much. The dissapointment; the lies; the possible cheating. I haven't given up on you and now I am faced with that reality. Life chose for us to go in different paths. Now is my choice to decide where I want to go next... next to your life, there will be a new me; far from you, I can't think I could be close again. The dissapointment is big, but the doubt will always rest. Take care of yourself... and good luck.

No comments: