BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Seeing you... going nowhere

And I am going nowhere because I know you are not the one. Who's me to say who's the one? is there a one? do we get to find the one? are you the one and I am letting you go? But I miss you already; seeing you again...24 hours pass and I want to see you. Your company makes me wonder how weak I am becoming; and this is solitude taking over all myself; dictating me what to do and leaving me with an empty stomach. But my heart can't take it any longer and I miss you, I love you, I like you; but at the end I don't love you anymore. Who are you? are you the one?

1 comment:

OneLove said...

why did you guys break up?