BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sex and the City

Today, I had one of those inspirational moments... watching Sex and The City (two seasons late) my heart felt alive! alive, like it hadn't been in years; alive, with desires to conquer the world, to cry, to scream, to be myself again. A lot has happened lately, and as I come into this state of peace with my own self I feel that I got to try... and to try is to feel alive, to stop neglecting the universe, to love... but this time to love only myself. And today Sex and the City not only meant thinking about relationships but it also meant to awake from this idealism that misleads me in many ways. It was its final episode... exciting, sensual, unique like all of its episodes; giving me hope like I had never thought I could find. And now I write and tears come out of my eyes, but tears of anxiety, fear, happiness. Solitude teaches you many things, but bad relationships teach you more: the deceptions, the idealisms, idolitraciones del ser... the adrenaline, the laughs, the questions, and the not meant to be's. I wish life was just about sex; about keeping it simple. But it isn't for me at this minute. There's so many questionings about the meant to be's; the professional satisfactions, the short and "flash" love stories; the returns to past loves. And then... there is a future; a future that I love, that I dream about... and as Carrie smiles as she returns to NYC, I look around and I find hope.

1 comment:

OneLove said...

hey hunnie love it! it's all sooo true!