BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What do I know about love...

J... don't ask me what to say about love. I don't know anything about it; I don't have love. But there is always hope that Love will come to you and find you. Without pushing it, it will get inside you and hopefully, it will stick. I can't judge love, not even if it has always dissapointed me. Nothing else to say... I am not sure if it is really worth fighting for.

No comments: