BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Am I more lonely today?

I don't think so. I did break up with my boyfriend today but even that didn't make me feel more lonely. I guess things don't change; there's some of us condemned to solitude because we ask for it... is part of the drama that I enjoy. But today, its only me... and tomorrow will only be me. I am starting to see the beauty of being home sick; I am homesick I miss all of you but most of all, I miss my old self. Perhaps tomorrow without looking for it, I will finally find you... you for ever.

1 comment:

OneLove said...

i miss you!