BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

A donde vamos hoy?

A donde vamos hoy? Al cine, pa’ donde mas! I hear from you today; the melancholically words remind me much of the good times. I am afraid you will leave someday and we never got to say how much we thought about each other. But this time, it has to be you who comes and tells me how much you missed it. Dropping a mail seemed like a good excuse; and I wonder what else we can say to change our minds. Two months since I left; two months since you haven’t … who’s to blame? Fear; yours and my fear and my naive ness; of course. I miss you, more than I can say and what I am supposed to do now when my heart is divided into three parts. The hangover makes you think a lot; the silence, the darkness in the room makes me laugh about our game of words. I will not come back to you unless…it just takes three words and you know it.

No comments: