BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Friday, April 22, 2005

So what kind of things should I write about?

I am chic; so talking about drama is very common... but then, it could be too compromising. But then main again, I could use this blog to talk about it; to laugh about it; and then in two months... to feel ashamed about it. Knowing myself not even the archives will have them in the future.
Oh, pero I shouldn't worry much since I am not planning to tell the main characters of my drama about this blog. Now I am tired. let me sleep on the idea that tomorrow I will have the perfect relato to write about. For now, I will go to bed with my drama; divide my heart into three parts and think about what I am doing tomorrow and with who this time. Life gets lonely, and solitude is tougher when your heart is divided into three parts.

1 comment:

OneLove said...

why is your heart split into three parts?- hey sweetie if you at anytime feel lonely, you can always call me. I never do anything, so I'll be there for you! Muah...