BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Why did I get a blog?

You know, I have no F... clue. I guess I like to write, have my own opinions and not worry about tomorrow. Creo que es chistoso, perhaps it comes from reading my brothers' and sister's blogs. I think is really cool; it allows me to talk about anything and de pronto hear from someone else who may not have something better to do and decided to read my blog. Sounds interesting, hummm? This is really cool... Oh I said that already; I guess I always wondered what I would write about if I ever had a blog. I hope this is the start of many things... join me on this ride!

3 comments:

eeio said...

welcome to the blogosphere. feel yourself at home.

OneLove said...

Hey thanks, now i have one more persons life to zone into, i love it... keep writing, i love to hear about you. LOVE YOU. PAULA. hey you neva know i might just do one!

JuanMapu said...

definitivamente somos los hermanitos blog!