BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Monday, August 15, 2005

The bay rules!

I am enjoying so much SF. what an extraordinary city... this place always makes me wonder such much about life. My first time in SF i got my heart broken but despite that, it was my first time ever doing something alone... tourism by myself; it was beautiful. I always knew I would be back. Here I am again; wanting to stay permanently. Berkeley reminds me so much of my childhood... the smell of the city; the wheather- Bogota. I love it! I see a future... especially enjoying it with you. I miss you so much- really wish you were here to see it.

No comments: