BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

check it out!

As I was doing some email-keeping, I ran into this awesome blog called good magazine. This is really worth reading! from environmental, to political, health, and other news this is what independent media offers to readers. I haven't enjoyed reading news in a long time and this is a great forum to reflect about the stauts of this infamous world. What better to save trees that reading a blog! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Ana Maria said...

el link del blog no sirve :(

V. said...

it works now.