BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

sonrisa

alegria; temor. que rica sensacion; soy feliz... temporalmente feliz. vos que pensas? pensabas lo mismo que yo ayer? me quede con las ganas de contarte; me senti como si no quisieras escucharme madre. la vida si es un carnaval por eso no me detendre a pedir tu opinion esta vez. no llorare; mandare todos y a todas al carajo con tanta criticadera. que rico; ahora somos un equipo. Tampoco no siento ser la hija ideal... la cortina se acaba de caer.

1 comment:

JuanMapu said...

buena toya, solo un poquito de calma.