BACK TO WRITING

Lately, I am feeling inspired... so I thought: why not go back to your old abandoned blog and start writing again? So I did, and then I thought: why don't a change its look? I guess I already passed the new parent phase and I am feeling more green now that I no longer have to change 10 diapers a day. So here it is: I am back, full of things to share, to say, to cry about, to get mad, to bs. Share your thoughts!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Buzy two weeks

and so I am back... between DC, NYC, FL and LAX taking me from one side to the other, I wonder how much life am I losing flying? how many hours in total/ my guess is about 17 hours divided into three trips in less than 2 weeks. That's without counting that next week, I will be flying approx. 15 hours :( and let me add the jet lag that even though is only 3 hours between west and east, my head, mind and my poor stomach get all confused and forget at what times I have to do specific things... and let's count the excitement- if Televisa or Caracol write novelas based on the lives of real people, they would be having a total success with my own story of love, hate, love, hate, yes, no, maybe, perhaps, let me think about it... ahhh, just wishing I could relax for a little bit and dissapear fromeverything and anyone. I am loving having this exciting non-stopping life- what gets me frustrated is my inability to make tough decisions that will not only affect my life but the future of others. On a positive note, I got to see my fahter who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years :)

No comments: